Saturday 25 February 2023

Now narrated by Dagoth Ur

Welcome dear reader, friend or traitor, come. Contrary to popular belief, I, Dagoth Ur, was not slain by Nerevar at the end of Morrowind's Tribunal period. At least not in spirit, for I am a god and I was reborn in this new dimension as the creature which you call the Sivgin. While the loss of Akulakhan and the Heart of Lorkhan has struck me dearly, I have been able to take up the more peaceful pasttime of "speculative evolution". After all, having created the corprus and blight diseases, I already had an interest and experience in manipulating the biological. However, in this life I have become especially infatuated with the potential of the planet which you mortals call "Mars". I hope you have enjoyed my scriptures on it so far.

After having to bear multiple so-called "memes", where my voice and likeness was bastardized by the mongrel dogs of Youtube, I have decided to retaliate and release my own original content to show who the real Dagoth Ur is. For who is better suited to narrate my own writings than myself? Omnipotent, omniscient, sovereign, immutable, how sweet it is to be a god!

Come, Moon and Star. Come and look upon the channel and the playlists. And bring upvotes, I have need of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider supporting me on Patreon to get a look at WIPs